Thursday

We're back in Germany


Kynsley and I left last Tuesday and made it safe to our home on Wednesday afternoon. Saying good-bye is so hard to do. Papa and Granny took us to the airport and without us asking the lady at check in offered for them to go with us to the gate. Papa gave Kynsley a little talk and she promised to be a BIG girl on the plane.(she did great) Once we started hugging, the tears started to flow, but we quickly laughed as Kynsley was doing her fake cry and trying so hard to make tears. But after my parents walked away the realization of what was going on really hit her. She took off running for them as they were walking away from us. She was screaming for them to come back, its one the hardest things I've had to do~to pull her little body out of their arms. We cried until we were finally in air on our way to Chicago. I appreciate all the prayers and the love you've given us while in the states this past year. Especially to the greatest parents a girl could dream of~you two are amazing!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!