Thursday

VA Tech

Christi is almost a VET~after 10 years of college she deserve to be called a doctor. She is finishing out her last few weeks of school and is attending VA Tech. I was able to drive up to see her the other night. It just so happened to be St. Patrick's Day! After getting a tour of the Animal Hospital on campus and meeting her classmates and doctors, we went back to her apartment to hang out. We later went out to eat at Red Robin and then went to the mall. Although I'm not going to be attending her graduation this summer I'm so proud of all her accomplishments and I wish her the VERY BEST life has to offer as a VET.












No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!