Tuesday

Valentines Day

A normal husband and wife get to spend the "love" holiday together. Once again, Scottie and I are apart. We woke up early and daddy took us out for breakfast. Then later we went over to Papa & Granny's were we enjoyed a yummy home cooked meal and spending time with the family. I had bought a kids cake mix for Valentines. All of us wanted to have part in helping Kynsley bake. I know we will treasure these moments. Her granny Patty helped get all the measurements and pour the ingredients. Aunt Joan helped her stir, then granny Jo and Kynsley decorated the cakes. We all ate the cake, (it was awful). But we had fun getting to share the memory! Even though I was away from the most important man in my life my loving family made it special for Kynsley and I. Scottie sent Kynsley a squishable and I got flowers. Along with the key to his heart locked in a safe(he is so romantic).

















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!