Friday

Our Last Night in NC

We had so many visitors our last night in NC. Although I didn't get everyones photo that stopped by, we really appreciate all the visits. I'm not sure Kynsley understood at that moment what was going on~but there were allot of tears shed. I'm so richly blessed with the friends I have at home. The love and support that has been given to us over the last year has been incredible. I also want to thank everyone for the gifts you brought to Kynsley. All the books, crayons, markers, and her talking kitty cat made the flight entertaining. WE LOVE ALL of you and thank you for loving us.







































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!