Tuesday

Our Easter Celebration


I have to admit I was so sad this Easter. I felt out of place and lost. I was missing Scottie, my family, and my church. But I tried to make the best of it for Kynsley. I woke her up and she was so excited that the Easter Bunny had filled her basket.*Thanks to Granny Patty*
Later I cooked Easter dinner and invited a few of the other army wives over. Kynsley wore her Easter dress that Scotts parents sent to her. She also got a Easter bonnet full of goodies.
Although we were missing everyone we were able to celebrate the most important part of Easter. Kynsley watched a few movies about the TRUE meaning of Easter and she is still asking about Jesus having boo-boos on his hands.


























No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!