Friday

Our Last Sunday









My last weekend at home was one of the hardest. After just a few short weeks of knowing our god-father was living with cancer, he passed away. We spent all day Saturday in Lake Lure for the funeral and then Sunday we went to Mtn. Park for the burial. I have peace knowing he was a born again christian and I know he is in heaven with his son and dad. The hardest part is the seperation and my heart is broken that my daughter will never have the chance to know what a TRUE loving man he was in our lives. He had given our entire family many memories of laughs, and fun times. We will ALWAYS hold Uncle John close to our hearts and never forget what a great friend he was to our dad for over 40 years.
Kynsley had to top off the weekend, by falling with a marker in her mouth. So our long day ended at the ER until after midnight. When Dr. Miller walked in the room, she called him by name...although he was taken back he said he remembered us too. Pretty sad that the local ER knows you by name. After looking at her throat he made the comment to my mama, "when she does something, she goes all out doesn't she" She had ripped her soft palate from top to bottom. Once he found out we were leaving in 2 days he put her on meds. No shots or stitches were required. I was so relieved about that part, I'm not sure I could of handled it. I recently had her seen her by a nurse at the clinic and they think its healed very well.













No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!