Tuesday

Donner Kebab

One of our favorite meals in Germany is getting the Donner Kebab. This was Kynsley's first time getting to try one. I went ahead and ordered the large thinking she'd like it. I know her VERY well, she loved it! So if you're wondering what a Donner Kebab is I'll tell you. To be honest, I'm not so sure myself what it is exactly. What I do know is thats its a Turkish sandwich. A pita pocket that is toasted and cut in half. Filled with meat, which is the part I'm not sure about. But I'm told its either lamb or turkey, I'd rather not know! But its seasoned and roasted. You then add your toppings, I get cabbage, lettuce, tomato, onions, and cheese. To top it off you can pick a dressing, I get the "white" its a garlic herb taste. Scottie usually gets the spicy. So if any of you come to visit we will take you out for a Donner Kebab.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!