Wednesday

Jungle Jam Celebration





Kristy and I took the girls to another post over the weekend. April is the month of the Military Child and they had a Jungle Jam Celebration in honor of all military children. I believe that all to often that the sacrifice these kids make everyday is forgotten.


We enjoyed the food, fun, and games.

Did I mention FOOD?


Kynsley enjoyed jumping on the bouncies and even spent a little time at the craft table. I loved that they had a little fence set up so we could write a message on it to our soldier. Then tie the yellow ribbon to stay on the fence.

We met up with other families from our PLT and I think we all had a WILD time. Right before we left we saw the Dare officer for our community. We just had to get a photo with the lion. Who knew it would be so much trouble to get all the kids looking at one time?!?!?!
















































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!