Saturday

Egg Hunt




I took Kynsley to the Egg Hunt on post this afternoon. She looked so cute in her spring outfit that Grandpa & Grandma Penney sent her.
I was a little disappointed at the hunt because all they did was throw them out across the baseball field so we really didn't have much "hunting" to do. But she did get 7 eggs. When we left the field we were walking back to the jeep and she noticed a little boy who had an empty basket. After she asked him where his eggs where, his mother said, "guess we were too slow" Kynsley then said, "I got 2 blue ones, you can have one of mine: she then put an egg of hers into his basket. I was so touched by her act of kindness. Its amazing how sweet she actually can be "at times"

After the Hunt we had packed a picnic and met Kamryn and Kristy on the playground for an afternoon of play time and eating.








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!