Saturday

Santa doesn't need to come






We have one smart little girl. Christmas Eve, you would think most kids would be ready for bed at a decent hour. NOT Kynsley!!! We told her she had to go to bed or Santa would skip right over Papa and Granny's house. She told us, "its okay, Santa already brought daddy home, and I got my truck so he doesn't need to come". My parents and I just stood there in shock, not knowing what to say to her. She then looks at my dad and says, "Papa, you took daddy to the airplane"?? So I don't want nothing from Santa. We just let her stay up and watch tv, I know "ARMY BRAT" but it was a rough day on all of us. Scottie had just left the day before and at the time I was still VERY emotional. But after a few hours she finally went to sleep. The next morning, the only one missing was Scottie, but he was able to call and talk to us. Kynsley got her 3 gifts as tradition, in honor that it IS JESUS' birthday and he received 3 gifts. She LOVES her dollhouse and has spent allot of time playing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!