Saturday

I got a Blue Box!!!

I want " a little BLUE box". I guess its something every "romantic" has dreamed about since watching "Sweet Home Alabama"
Over the years I've given Scottie a hard time about it...its become a joke between the two of us. Down to, he would say, "I wonder how much they would charge me just for the box".
To my surprise, once we arrived in Charlotte he took me to the salon to get pampered. He told me he would pick me up later, he had shopping to do.
Once I was dressed and ready to go out to dinner, he surprised me by handing me "the Little Blue Box from Tiffany & Co.. My mouth dropped open and I don't even remember saying anything to him but, "are you kidding me"??
Inside were these beautiful Elsa Peretti drop Crystal earrings. I LOVE THEM!!! He has me a little spoiled don't you think! I'm so blessed to have such a romantic husband!!!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!