Saturday

Our Romantic Weekend

Scottie and I escaped and went to Charlotte for our weekend getaway. We had reservations at the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in South Park. The staff was amazing! We started off with the BBQ shrimp and let me just say I was sopping up the sauce with the bread! I know what you're thinking..is that okay in a fancy place? Yeah, it is, our waitress actually told me to do it. I'm glad she did it was so yummy, We enjoyed having a quiet, romantic dinner and getting the chance to just be together. A few of the staff came over to thank Scottie for his service and then served us a whole chocolate cake~although we were stuffed we still couldn't resist eating the strawberry topped, chocolate fudge filled masterpiece. What a wonderful night and we highly recommend this restaurant, its perfect for special occasions.






















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!