Saturday

First Gingerbread House

One of the worst days of my entire life~unable to drive, Daddy drove Scottie and I to the airport for Scottie to head back to work. Once I got back home, Kynsley was still sleeping and I knew it was going to be a rough day on her. I have really AMAZING friends, Kara(Aidens mom) brought Gingerbread House kits for Kynsley and Aiden to make. It was the PERFECT craft to keep her busy and happy!! She is so proud of her house, which by the way is still on my dresser. Thank you Kara, and thank you mama and daddy for getting me through the tough day!















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!