Saturday

Kynsley is 3 years old

This is was a very special birthday for Kynsley! Scottie was home for the first time on her actually birthday! I still kept our tradition and we had pancakes with a candle in them for breakfast. I realized something while celebrating her day~she was born in Florida, her 1st birthday was celebrated in North Carolina, the 2nd in Germany, and now the 3rd in Tennessee...she is a little spoiled! Not too spoiled though. While we were getting ready to eat I asked her what she would like to drink. She said, "Dr, Pepper", I turned from the fridge with a laugh, "I don't think so", she said, "but mama, its my birthday"!! She settled for chocolate milk!









No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!