Saturday

Apple Barn

The Apple Barn really is a barn, it was built back in 1910. They planted their first trees in 1976 and have planted more every year. The orchard now numbers over 4,000 trees. The Apple Pie Kitchen,was later added ~ where you can find YUMMY bake delicious treats like fried apple pies, apple doughnuts, and apple dumplins for eating there or taking home. You can enjoy homemade apple cider(hot or cold. We tried both!! We had to give daddy a call and "rub it in" that we were enjoying a HOT apple pie with vanilla ice cream!!!
The apple barn is a great place to visit, we talked how fun it would be to visit during the spring and enjoy a picnic down by the river/






















1 comment:

Kristie said...

I've been patiently awaiting these photos... I'm sure there's more to come! So happy to see you all together!

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!