Friday

My heart skipped a beat

Everyone knows that by the time I was in Scottie's arms I had been crying all afternoon. At around 4pm I was thinking all of our special plans for Kynsley were going to be ruined. Can I just say, "I hate delayed flights"!!!
As I sat in the Lowes parking lot, crying and feeling hopeless, I saw a smiling face walking up to the car. It was Michael, our pastor!! What a blessing!!! He was able to get me to calm down and reassured me that "God is in Control" and HE WAS!!! Little did we know what HE had planned for our family!!!
At the time I was in between phone calls trying to figure out how we could get Scottie home the easiest and quickest way!! When our ideas fell through I knew there was NO way we could make it to the mall as planned!!
My mom along with many special elves never gave up!
Scottie finally arrived around 9pm and a lady in the airport captured the moment my heart literally skipped a beat. As Scottie said, " I was way past the UGLY cry". SO much emotion came out~I know we've had to go through many tough situations this past year and the touch of his arms around me, gave me comfort that has been missing!














No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!