Saturday

Cabin Life

After the weekend Scottie arrived, we drove up to Pigeon Forge, TN. I've been there many times as a child and once my parents took Kynsley and I before we moved to Germany. I was excited that we were getting a family vacation!! We rented a cabin up in the mountains and the owners were so kind to us! Our cabin was so beautiful and we joked that we could just live there for the rest of our lives. I was happy that the entire cabin was full of Christmas spirit and even a tree stood in the family room. Kynsley loved the pool table and before you know it, she made up a game that Scottie spent many hours playing with her. SCHS told Pizza Kits as a fundraiser back in the fall and I'd been saving ours for this trip. Once we got the pizza in the oven, the high winds knocked all the power out! But we left the pizza in and thank goodness the oven was hot enough~it finished cooking it. That was supposed to be a lazy day in the cabin but with no power, we were forced to head down into town~which I didn't mind. We plan to take another trip someday!! Enjoy the photos we took of our cabin life in TN.





















































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!