Saturday

Decorating for Christmas

We waited for Scottie to get home before we decorated the Christmas tree this year. Once we all got back from the parade we let the boys put the tree up and the kids decorate it.
Even though we've been miles apart we still carried on our tradition of exchanging ornaments. Kynsley got a little girl dressed as a ballerina. Since she started dance this year we thought it was the perfect ornament for her. Before I opened mine, Scottie explains he wanted to get me a world to represent the distance between us wasn't as big as I thought, I just smiled....he found a gold airplane with crystals on it, since I've had the chance to travel allot this year. Scottie opens his, its a world~I found one!! I told him it represents that we are a world apart but I love him more today than ever before!























No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!