Wednesday

Kynsleyland

Everyone received an invitation that read, "Join King Kandy and the Candyland Gang to celebrate Kynsley's 3rd Birthday"!

When the guest arrived each child got to use stickers and crayons to decorate their own goody bag! From there we had 3 different rotations for the party. Beverly was in charge of Gloppy's chocolate fingerpainting. Who's idea was this mess?(HAHA) Beverly did a great job controlling the mess...unlike Scottie!! Which seemed to be all the kids favorite part of the party. Scottie was leading Grandma Nutt's peanut toss. Can we just say everyone was joking, "how can he control soldiers and not handle a few kids" but he enjoyed every minute of it. In the end, there were peanuts EVERYWHERE!!! Donna and I were at the last activity which was Lolly Lollipops musical chairs. At each spot the kids got to pick a prize which corresponded with that activity for their take-home goody bag. Which included, Gingerbread cookies, Peanut Butter crackers, Lollipops, and yes you guessed it...lots and lots of CANDY.
Kynsley is blessed with so many friends and she seemed to have a great time eating pizza, blowing out the candles on the cake Scottie and I decorated and opening her many presents. Thank you EVERYONE for a GREAT party it will be one we will never forget!















































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!