Monday

The Ellis family

Throughout this deployment I'm not sure what we'd do without the LOVE & SUPPORT of Chad and Kristy! We've been instant friends with the Ellis family since we arrived in Germany. Chad and Scottie's R & R overlapped so we took the chance to drive and meet them in VA. We know its random but we've missed them!! This was Scottie's first time meeting his God Daughter Kamryn.
We didn't tell Kynsley where we were going we just had her to go knock on their hotel room door. When Kristy opened the door a HUGE smile came across Kynsley's face. She actually was very shy when she saw Chad. About an hour or so later we were eating breakfast at the Cracker Barrel and Kynsley leaned over and said, "Mommie, its Chad, its Chad"!!! She then got down from her seat and ran over to sit in his lap! I think she just needed a little bit of time to piece it all together. She often gets to wave to him on the web cam when we're talking to Scottie but I think in her little mind she couldn't believe it was really him.
We enjoyed getting to spend time with them and let the kids exchange Christmas gifts! We're so thankful that we have such wonderful friends in our lives!
















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!