Wednesday

Build A Bear

The day after Christmas, even though we had a great one...Kynsley was still having a hard time dealing with the fact her daddy had to go back to work.
While in NY, the Santa at Macy's didn't give Kynsley the usual candy cane after the photo, he gave her a gift card to Build A Bear. Which we thought was really neat. So she was able to use her gift card and build her new bunny which she named Lollie. She picked out a Mermaid costume for her to wear and in the end although daddy wasn't there we had a VERY happy little girl!!!











No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!