Saturday

Just a few characters

What an amazing day we had at the Magic Kingdom~I feel like seeing the characters is one of the greatest highlights of a Disney trip. I love walking into a room and seeing "old" friends. And Kynsley is shocked when they already know her name~but to her, that is just part of the magic!

The past few weeks, Kynsley has been afraid of windows at night. After having a talk with her she told me she was worried that Captain Hook would come get her. I would always tell her that Peter Pan was near by and not to worry but it didn't matter to her coming from me. I was so glad that we had to chance to talk to Peter Pan. We explained the little night time nightmares and he assured Kynsley NOT to worry, he would be watching her window at night. The rest of the day she was telling us that she was not afraid because Peter Pan was watching the window.






































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!