Saturday

Chef Mickey's




Our first morning in Orlando, we had to get a "taste" of Disney. We woke up early to make our reservation at Chef Mickey's. This was Kynsley's first time getting to attend a character dinning. Its always fun for me since I've been on "both sides of the table" But I enjoyed seeing the excitement of Kynsley's eyes when a character would come up to greet her. She showed all of them her daddy doll and Minnie took daddy and started giving him lots of kisses. I told her she better back off because he belonged to me!!! Later, Mickey and Minnie came over and gave Kynsley a cupcake, the waitress told us we were celebrating her just because she was here. Although our day started off really early, it was worth it!















































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!