Tuesday

A day with Brandy Bittman

While pregnant with Kynsley, I took an office job with Entertainment Scheduling, there is where I met one of the greatest friends I've ever had! Brandy is simply amazing! She has become not only a friend but apart of our family. She was able to be apart of my entire pregnancy and even drove up to NC to be at the celebration of Kynsley's first birthday. We're praying that she'll be able to visit us in Germany. With each visit to Disney, Brandy always makes time to spend with us. We enjoy getting to share our time with her, she is just one of those people you enjoy being around. After a day in the parks with a 3 year old she knows how exhausting it is to be a mom! She joked that she didn't mind carrying Kynsley and taking her to the bathroom~she was a "mother in training" I pray that God will BLESS her life, because she deserves the BEST!!

*Kynsley rode her first roller-coaster* We were so proud of her, wish I could of captured the face she was making as we took the BIG drop!!!






















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!