Thursday

This & That from FL

We had to get back down to Florida one last time before returning to Germany. I was so excited that the morning we arrived, Brandy was able to meet us for breakfast. She is just too sweet! Yes, it was 6am and she got out of bed just for us. I felt very blessed that during this deployment this was our 3rd time getting to see her. Thank you Brandy for taking time to spend with us.
We also got an evening out with the McKinney's, this wasn't our first time getting to spend time with them in Florida. Our family has had many special trips with them. We tried to bring Sid, but his mama wouldn't let us. Maybe next time!!!
We were able to go to Disney Quest as well as Old Town, two of my favorite places in Orlando. Mama, and Kynsley had never been to DQ, we had so much fun on the Pirate ship as well as the Jungle cruise.
I'm so glad we were able to take this trip together, we had a wonderful weekend and I know I'll always treasure out "Mother/Daughter" weekend we shared!





















































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!