Thursday

Very Merry Un-Birthday

Since we will not be in the states for Kynsley's first Birthday my mama wanted to have her a Birthday party here in NC. I was talking to Scottie about it and he came up with the Un-birthday idea. I was so excited about the Alice in Wonderland theme. My friend Brandy came up from Fl., and we decorated for a tea party! Brandy took way more pics than I and I'll get those posted soon! HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY KYNSLEY!


Thank you Betty Wood for the yummy cupcakes!

Autn Serena showed up just in time to help Brandy and I finish decorating! I was so happy the way we turned the church basement into Wonderland!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!