Sunday

My Girly Girls


I just love my girls! We had alot of fun together! We went to a photography studio and had photos taken. We laughed through the entire session, Sarah thought we were going to die! But they turned out just wonderful and we can't wait unitl the pictures come in. The ones of us on the couch were taken our last night together...lots of laughs, and tears! I never dreamed it would be so hard for me to leave! But it was....I was devastated!! But I know I'll get to see them again soon! I LOVE YOU GIRLY GIRLS!











2 comments:

Ben and Daisy said...

You are a dookie britches! I loved every minute of having you in my home. I can't wait until you stay with me next year! I love you!!!!

Circusgirl25 said...

April-It looks like you had a LOT of fun in WA. I'm glad the trip went well for you and Kynsley! The pictures are GREAT! I love the one of you 3 on the couch and the B&W one with the hat covering your face...all except for that BEAUTIFUL smile of yours! Thanks also for the pics of Bobby...I had almost forgotten how hot he is! ;) I also see you changed your location to Germany... :( ...it's coming soon, huh? I love you! Brandy

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!