Tuesday

I miss Mayberry!



Theres a new Sheriff in town!

"I miss Mayberry, sittin' on my porch drinking ice cold Cherry Coke"
Opie's Candy shop...yes we found lots of sweet thangs!
We ate at the famous Snappy Lunch!

One of my best friends from Orlando, FL came to visit this past weekend! She is always singing the Rascal Flatts song to me, " I Miss Mayberry". So I took her downtown so she could see the "real" Mayberry!
She couldn't pass through town without stirrin' up some trouble! Just like a city girl!

1 comment:

Circusgirl25 said...

April! That post is awesome! You took such GREAT pictures! I had SO MUCH FUN visiting you and your family...I wish I didn't have to leave. Thank you again for your warm Southern hospitality and a super duper NC weekend! I'll never forget this weekend with my best NC friend! I love you, Brandy

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!