Thursday

Kynsley's 1st Halloween

Kynsley's first Halloween. I found this adorable bumble bee costume for her to wear. She was so cute! So I dressed up as her flower! Papa Don drove us around to friends and family homes and Kynsley had a bag full of candy by the end of the night. She also got a cute stuffed animal and a book! We're already planning next year, and hopefully daddy will be with us!

She even had a lil' stinger on her bottom!
Our first stop for trick-or-treating was our good neighbor, Mozelle!
Scarlett graced us with her beauty...Katie was just too cute!
Betty Wood was all dressed up..Kynsley just loved her purple hair!

She went to Papa Clips and Granny Jos


Ashlynn was a spooky witch and Ryan was Dracula. I couldn't get over Ashlynn...she didn't even look like herself!


Karson was a beautiful Snow White!
Yummy, I love Lollipops!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!