Tuesday

Country Road take me home

My wonderful friend Brandy came up to visit from FL. She fell in love with our country roads and took some pretty awesome pictures. I edited a few of them with cropping and changing tones. I sit and realize how much we take for granted in life. God has given us such beauty to look at...Ps. 103:8 The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. I pray that we can all be more Christ like. Brandy thank you for showing me and my family such compassionate love and kindness! I had so much fun over the past weekend..You ROCK!









Veterans Memorial
Downtown Mayberry(Mt. Airy)

Eating at the famous Snappy Lunch



Andy and Opie Statue

1 comment:

Circusgirl25 said...

April-The pleasure is all mine! Thank YOU and your family for your warm hospitality and sharing Kynsley's special weekend with me. God shows me his love EVERYDAY and one of His Greatest Gifts has been your friendship! I love you, Brandy

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!