Sunday

Thanksgiving with the Penney's




We had anti-Thanksgiving at Adam and Kenny's home on Thursday afternoon. Adam made bread and coffee cake from scratch. It was so yummy! Then we ordered take out from a local Chinese resturant! Thats right...NO turkey! I felt like Charlie Brown with out the popcorn and jelly beans! I sat around with Bob and Bobby and watched football. Kenny slept and Adam and the grandmas stayed in the kitchen area! Kynsley loved Kenny and he showed her how to do flips! Grandma Cecile and Grandma Ibby both got to meet Kynsley for the first time! Grandma Cecile brought Kynsley a lil' purse full of toys...which she played with on the long flight home! She also had a book made and the story has Kynsley's name in it! It was a lil' weird being with the Penney's with Scottie not there...just a piece of me was missing! But we hope all of you near and far had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
















`

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!