Sunday

My uncle Bobby

uummm...Bobby? Kynsley loves her Uncle Bobby! When we got to the Turners on Sunday, as soon as she walked in the door she started saying, "Bobby" I said you don't see your uncle Bobby..he said, "yes she does". He had planned to surprise us there. He had called me on Saturday night to say he couldn't come to the airport because he had to work...the work was at Sarah and Calebs house. Kynsley went right to him and gave him lots of kisses. We actually got to spend alot of time with him here and there on different days. Thanks Bobby for taking the time to spend with us...we love you! Don't forget you made promises to visit us in Germany!






No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!