Wednesday

Our visit to Maryland!



Kynsley and I have been traveling so much this summer. One trip we've had planned for 9 months now was to drive up to Baltimore, Maryland and meet our newly arrived God daughter. Kamryn Grace Ellis. She is such a beautiful baby. Her parents are our best friends in Germany, her daddy, Chad is with Scottie and Kristy is at home with her family in Maryland.

Us 4 girls just LOVED being together and it was nice having someone around that "understood" my life right now. I didn't want to leave her, I tried to bring them both back with me to NC, but it didn't happen. I'm so thankful that God has given Scottie and I a family like the Ellis' to have in our lives!























1 comment:

caleb and sarah turner said...

looks like you had a great time. i am so glad you girls have been having fun! you both look so beautiful in all your photos! i love you and miss you so much!

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!