Monday

NC Zoo

We needed a mommy/daughter day, so what better way to act like a bunch of monkeys than at the NC Zoo. I have to say being a "single mom" has its challenges, especially trying to get around a zoo! I really miss my husband!! They have a neat "children's play area" with all kinds of things to discover, we enjoyed drawing on the GIANT chalk board and writing love notes to daddy. But we had a great time seeing all the animals, even though all Kynsley cared about were the elephants and once she saw them, she was ready to go back to Papa and Granny's house! Before I could even pull out of the parking lot she was sound asleep.






































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!