Sunday

The Community of Siloam's July 4th Celebration

The morning of July 4th the community of Siloam held their annual celebration. My close friend Crystal was able to borrow her dads pick up and we got to ride in the July 4th parade. We decorated with lots of red, white, and blue with a yellow ribbon tied to the front. Crystal drove us with the music jamming...her two daughter;Maggie and Jordan, along with my niece, Lyric all rode with Kynsley and I on the bed to throw out lots of candy to all the viewers. I also had Go Army stickers and pins I threw as well. We themed our "float" in honor of my favorite soldier...with lots of posters to show off how proud we are of Scottie and the entire 527th MP CO serving! I think we had the cutest posters! We had a great time, I just LOVE a good parade...its the MOST FUN! I'm so thankful that I live in a community who cares so much! At the end of the parade the kids were able to play carnival games for free and get lots of prizes, we enjoyed spending the morning as a family











































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!