Tuesday

Gotta be So Thankful

I was invited by my cousin Dereck to go to the Fisher River Park to celebrate National Military Appreciation Day. While standing in the rain for the opening ceremonies I noticed a veteran walking over to us. His questions were, who are you, why are you here, and how old is your little girl? After explaining to him all the "whys" he told me that he saw Kynsley pledging along with everyone else and wanted to know if she would go up on stage and share with everyone. She wouldn't go alone but with my sweet little "Army Princess" in tow, she recited the Pledge to everyone! I was so proud of her that the whole moment brought tears to my eyes...yes its true I'm raising a little RED, WHITE, and BLUE child!













































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!