Thursday

Maryland Crabs

I wasn't allowed to leave Maryland without getting a taste of the FAMOUS Maryland Crabs. Kristy took us to her favorite place...P. G. N. (and what does that stand for again?)
Anyways, I'm not one who enjoys "working" for my food! So I ordered the crab cakes instead. But after I finished eating, Kristy taught me how to "pick a crab". I was doing just fine until I discovered the "mustard" of the crab. Everyone almost got a second look at my crab cakes! I was so grossed out I couldn't even eat the crab that I was picking. So all the photos of us laughing, that is what was so funny I started gagging...and you know me the quiet one, so NOBODY was looking at us in the restaurant!

























No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!