Monday

Operation Give a HUG

A new daddy doll arrived in the mail for Kynsley....she has been holding on to "her daddy" ever since. She actually got to take a nap with her daddy today! I'm so thankful for people "out there" who truly care for our military servicemen and women and those families who stand by them. To help this GREAT organization please go to www.operationgiveahug.org to support this great cause! I sent in an order for all of our MP children to receive a doll but their funds are low and they need your help with donations to full fill the many orders they do have. Kynsley's doll arrived with NO charge but I tell you the smile it brought to her face was worth a million bucks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!