Saturday

Kristy's surprise baby shower

Friday night, we surprised Kristy with a baby shower! She was almost 45 minutes late, but that was my fault! A new road opened up from her house to mine and I told her "its so easy" but she got lost! Thank goodness she had Eve with her! But when she walked in the room and everyone yelled,"surprise" she started to smile! Can you believe it??? All of us Army wives actually kept a secret! I'm so happy that everyone came and she got so many nice gifts. Chad is going to love the Pink baseball glove from Jesse and Brandy! Kristy was really surprised when I handed her the last gift to open. A few presents from her mom! We played a few games and enjoyed yummy cupcakes and sandwiches! It was a great night! But seriously what kind of baby shower really last until 2 am....the kind with a bunch of talkitive army wives thats for sure!!!

SURPRISE KRISTY!!!!!






A lil' surprise from her mother in Maryland!



Lots of goodies!



The party favors:I made them homemade "A Baby is Brewing" each bag was filled with hot flavored teas!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!