Monday

527th Co. Christmas Party

The Company Christmas party was held at a resturant in Nurenberg. The place was really pretty but our waitress was not filled with the Christmas Cheer(if you know what I mean). We enjoyed a delicious supper!! Santa showed up to visit with all the children. Kynsley was a little nervous we could tell, she sat right on his lap and the tears just started to flow. She never cried out or even asked to get up...she said, "thank you ho ho" when he handed her an ornament and a bag full of candy! Her dress was a birthday gift from Pa Penney and Grandma Laurie, she was so pretty all dressed up! We played a few games and we went home with many goodies given to us by Sgt. Rouse and his family! We had a wonderful time!
































a Happy Ending...loved my apple filled pastry with ice cream!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!