Wednesday

opening a few gifts

I let Kynsley open a few of her gifts today! She loved getting to hang her new ornaments on her tree from Aunt Joye ,Uncle Casey, and Papa & Granny. Grandma & Grandpa Penney sent her lots of beautiful outfits, which I can't wait to dress her up in! Pa Penney and Grandma Laurie sent her a baby carriage. She has already tried getting in herself! Papa & Granny also sent her an outfit with the DvD Wizard of Oz, at Scotties request. Hopefully one night we can sit down as a family and watch it!







a tired lil' birthday girl!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!