Saturday

Baa, Oink, Cluck, Moo...Little Kynsley is turning two!‏

We celebrated Kynsley's birthday with a Down on the Farm theme this year. With pig the tail on the pig, coloring sheets, and watching the DvD,"Charlottes Web", I believe all the kids had a great time!
I told all the guest to come with an appetite as BIG as the Farm and they did. We ate veggies from Old MacDonalds farm, pigs in a blanket, chicken nuggets, and meatballs. Along with Potato salad(thanks Kristy), baked beans, deviled eggs, and haystacks! I was full at the end of the night!
Kynsley loves all of her presents and has enjoyed getting to play with all of her new things. Brandy got Kynsley the overalls as a birthday gift while we were in Florida, so I thought they were so cute for her to dress up like a lil' farmer!








Thank you everyone for sharing this special day with our little girl!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!