Sunday

Christmas Market

The magic of a traditional German Christmas market attracts visitors from all over the world. At these festivals you can find all kinds of authentic German wood crafts, marionettes, candles, and toys. The aromas of hot chestnuts, grilled sausages and Gluwein. I got a chance to get my first mug of the famous hot mulled wine. I was so cold the heat from the mug warmed my hands but the taste reminded me of flavored "thera-flu" when I was a kid. We spent a few hours down in town walking around and I have to say my favorite part was the stable. Inside is where we found a few animals including a camel. Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus were also in there. Kristy and Chad met us down there and we all went to a local cafe to eat lunch. Poor Kynsley was so cold, so our day ended early since Kynsley and I couldn't take the cold!

















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!