Saturday

Mega Play

During Christmas Break we took a lil' trip to the Barber Bed & Breakfast! Much needed rest and time away from the same ole was what we needed. We found this really cool indoor play ground on the economy. I'm not sure who had more fun, Scottie and I or Kynsley!










WHOOPS! Don't worry she got up laughing!









There were different types of little cars to be driven around. Scottie had so much fun on the 3 wheeler track. I think he looked really cute on the tricycle myself.













Although we enjoyed going down the slides, Kynsley...well not so much!








Kynsley loved playing in the ball pit...she'd climb up on the side and count and then she'd yell "JUMP" and she hop right in...giggling and laughing the whole time!








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!