Friday

Western Water Park,


We found a water park near by the hotel we stayed at. This had to be one of the best days of our vacation or as the Europeans call it, "our holiday". Kynsley LOVED the water slides and actually got very brave going down the slides. Scottie and Chad went down the Beast slide, Kristy and I just watched from below. They had a few shows and we were able to catch the diving show in the afternoon. I've not seen one of these shows since I was a little girl at Sea World. These divers were amazing. I'm glad we spent the day at the park, it was a great way to "cool" off and enjoy our time in Mallorca.





































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!