Monday

I'll save one for Maggie


Many mornings in NC, Maggie would bring Kynsley pancakes from McDonalds. Since we've been back in Germany we've not been able to enjoy such a luxury. Before boarding the plane to head home Scottie went to grab McDonalds. He came back with a well known box, you should of seen the look on her face when she realized she was getting pancakes. To our surprise they do not offer maple syrup on their pancakes in Spain. The choices ~ Chocolate syrup or Carmel sauce. Scottie picked the Carmel sauce and let me tell you...they were YUMMY!!!!! She ate 2 pancakes and then put the lid back on and said, I'll save one for Maggie.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!