Tuesday

First day of Preschool


Kynsley is now attending part day Preschool on post. She is loving her teacher and all the friends she is making in her class. The first day we dropped her off I was so glad that Scottie was able to slip away from work for this moment. I knew he wouldn't miss it. Kynsley did a great job, walked in and sat down and started playing with a table top activity. Bye she said to us. After hugs and kisses, as soon as we walked out the door...the tears started to flow. Scottie wrapped his loving arms around me and said, I'm so proud of you, at least you made it out of the building.













No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!