Monday

1st Soccer game

Kynsley scoring a goal~I'm so PROUD of her!

Kynsley first game and she scored 2 goals. Well actually she scored 4, let me explain. The first time she scored, the ball was going out of bounds so she picked it up with her hands, put it back in front of the goal and kicked it in. So I'm not counting that one. The 2nd one she actually scored and I was so excited the picture was a blur of her head, I actually ran out onto the field and grabbed her and gave her hugs and high fives.(YUP, the overly excited "SOCCER MOM". The 3rd one was also a REAL goal and thats the first photo you see, I actually caught the moment. The 4th she kicked into the others teams goal. It was not all her fault, her friend was on the opposite team and she kicked the ball to Kynsley so she kicked it in. So in the end she scored 2 goals. We're so proud of her!!!








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!