Thursday

A 2 hour Nightmare

The calm before the storm photo!!!


I had this great idea to take a boat tour of the island that we were staying on. This was the first time I had ever been out on a boat in the sea/ocean. That particular day of our departure you could tell the waters were a little choppy. Only about 10 minutes into the tour I told Scottie I wasn't feeling well. He assured me it was all in my head and I would be fine. The next thing I knew I was inside the smallest bathroom I'd ever seen, sweating, and sick. I came out of the bathroom, trying to find Scottie. He had taken Kynsley to the "basement" of the boat to see the fish through the glass walls. They were enjoying the trip.
The rest of the boat ride that's right the entire 2 hours, I was throwing up off the back of the boat. Just praying to God to get me off. My husband was right there to comfort me, keeping bottles of cold water on my neck and back. Kynsley loved the boat ride and actually fell asleep. Since Scottie was having to take care of me, a stranger helped us out and held Kynsley while she slept. I was just thankful to be back on dry land.

























No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!