Monday

Whos the leader of the club thats made for you and me?

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Everyone knows that the purpose of our Disney trip was for Kynsley to get a photo with Mickey. Last year she posed with Minnie and was nothing but tears. I told her before I had to head off to work that it was important for her to have her photo taken with Mickey all by herself for daddy as well as mommie. So she did. Once in the room she went running right towards Mickey and wrapped her little arms around him. I'm so glad that Granny Patty remembered to put her "golden ears" on. Her daddy got her those ears when she was born so we carried them back to Disney to get the perfect photo shot. Mickey also had other visitors throughout the night that included Brandy, as well as the Poindexter family. As Deann said, "there is Pixie Dust everywhere".




































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!